Thursday 2 September 2010

Getting Supplies

Well I felt I should go on a little shopping trip to get Bella her very own bib and a few other "weaning" bits and pieces of her own. (Freddie's bibs are now very grubby!).
So with her brand new pink sleeved bib we sat down for some shepherd's pie leftovers. I first put a piece of carrot in front of her that was very difficult for her to pick up and made her frustrated. So although I knew it would be MESSY, put a bit of the mashed potato in front of her! She LOVED it, I think she a
When Freddie had finished, he had left quite a bit still on his plate so I gave it to Bella, she liked to pick up the plate and eat the food from the edge of the plate, rather than pick it up by herself, at least she's resourceful!te quite a bit of it and was a very very happy baby with plenty of smiles of pride.



















No comments:

Post a Comment